Monday, August 8, 2011

Deja vu?

I know this card seems a little deja-vu, but I couldn't resist. I used the same dictionary paper as yesterday, but this time I did some clear embossing and then did direct to paper technique. I tried to apply more ink over the embossed areas to really make then pop and to add some dimension to the hearts. I then stamped "L-O-V-E" down the side. Expect to see more distress ink projects in the near future...

Supplies:
Cardstock base: The Paper Company -white (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
Paper: from an old dictionary
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink in faded jeans, dusty concord, and crushed olive and StazOn - black
Stamps: Inkadinkado - circle and dots, Martha Stewart alphabet
Misc: American Crafts clear embossing powder, Versamark embossing ink

Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave questions or comments below!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment